Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Neighbor Joann

Well, I met our new neighbor Joann who moved in across the street. She came over to ask a question about something as Mark & Camille were loading up to drive to SLC. I guess one of her cats has run away since she moved in a couple days ago. I told her I would walk the neighborhood with her calling out "Bandit". I feel really bad for her. I would feel sick if my dogs took off....and they have! Well, its been a week and still no "Bandit". She said a neighbor down the street had a half eaten rabbit (we have all kinds of wild critters here) in her yard.....Joann is hoping her cat was eating it to survive...I didn't have the heart to tell her the rabbit was probably lunched on by the coyotes in the neighborhood. I am afraid her cat was dinner by the same coyotes....I can't tell her that. I just met her.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine the kitty is still alive. How sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, Bandit is alive and well in a new home, you know, some old lady who is lonely and wants companionship... who found her.

    ReplyDelete