Mark and I ran to Costco to get a few things today. He flew into Cedar City and I drove up there to pick him up. Mark thinks it saves $30.00. Maybe......it takes 2 gallons of gas round trip. That's $6.00. My car needs to be washed because of all the bugs going to and fro...$12.00 plus $5.00 tip. Hmmmmm...saved a little. I told him it was fine if it made him feel better saving the $30.00 and all. I just laughed.
Well back to Costco. We had just checked out. I was waiting at the hot dog heart attack line when Mark saw some old friends from Farmington. I took our hot dogs and drinks over by Konnie & Roland. Konnie said the couple sitting next to them (gray hair, retired) just finished their hot dogs too! Konnie said they didn't know them from "Adam"..she said. She makes me laugh so hard. The couple started talking to us as well. The 3 couples are now comparing notes on where to get a "good deal" for lunch and dinner. I guess Del Taco is a HUGE hang out for senior citizens here on Tuesdays. Yep, 3 tacos for $.99cents! They said you have to get there by 5:00 or the lines are so long. Free soda for seniors! I couldn't stop laughing!!! We asked each other about our kids that grew up together. So Fun!I guess we will be calling Roland and Konnie for games, shows and dinners....I can't wait!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have a hard time picturing you at Del Taco on a Friday night. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYou are funny! I can't picture you going to Del Taco but I didn't think you would eat a hotdog at Costco either! :)
ReplyDeleteHeart attack hot dogs?! (they are good, though). Too bad we're not there on Tuesdays, or, maybe not....
ReplyDelete