
Pepsi won't even look at me...he is so mad about having to wear this cone. He had 2 small normal "small dogs" lumps removed. One on top of his head. One on his left ear.

He just stands there. He won't moved. I have to hand feed him. I put water on my fingers to help him stay hydrated. The darn cone hits the walls. It clangs against the food/and water dishes. Last night I thought I could take the cone off just long enough for him to eat and drink. He immediately started scratching.....I couldn't get up off the floor before he ripped a stitch/hole in his head. Blood started dripping like crazy......I had to put a cold compress for over an hour to get it to stop bleeding. I guess I better not take this cone off for anything. This is why I am hand feeding him food and water.

He can't go through the doggy door....obviously....wow....I should have waited until
after my operations. I have ordered some different "cones" from Petco....I might have to board them while I am in hospital. Carol and I talked about this. Mark thinks we can just leave them outside in the morning. I am not sure Mark will remember to bring them in the house after the temperature hits 100 degrees in the afternoon. After all Moms are Moms and Dads are you know Dads.....need I say more......
Oh my! Poor little boy.
ReplyDeleteA cone-head dog :-) He'll be fine.
ReplyDelete