Thursday, June 24, 2010

Surgery is scheduled

I just got the call from the hospital. I need to be there at 9:00 A.M. Surgery will be at 10:30 A.M. It just so happens my sister Carol just called me. I was going to call her after I posted this post. I guess it is a sister thing......Carol asked if I wanted her to come...I actually didn't want to bug her about coming up this weekend. I will feel so relieved to have her here. She and I think the same way about our dogs. She can check on Pepsi with his "cone".....let them out to pee and poop...she will hand feed Pepsi...only a sister would do this.....thanks Carol! I would love it if Ron and Carol come visit me at the hospital. I guess I just need my sister right now! I don't have any family or friends that live here. I called Elaine and Heather today from Riverton to let them know about the knee surgery. Elaine and Heather have watched me hobble for years! The next time I see them I will be walking without pain! Yippee!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're in our thoughts and prayers. We'll bring an iced double choc chip frap, if you can't have it, Carol will enjoy it! I have some good books to loan you, no wait, you may not like what I read. Ha

    ReplyDelete