Thursday, July 15, 2010
I came home today!
I wasn't sure I would come home today. Dr.Smith asked if I would prefer a rehab facility this time......I guess I had 3 or 4 very anxious moments....of pain that is! This leg has been a little different. The right leg I could hear the doctor hammering, sawing & drilling during surgery. No pain....but I could hear the drills, saws, etc. This knee I saw the 7 maybe 8 metal surgical trays full of drill bits, metal parts...all numbered, lettered ....wow if I had been really conscious....would I have stayed???? The trays are about 24 inches long and 10 inches wide and 4 inches deep. We are talking some hefty metal parts......wow....the left knee is still very swollen. The right knee is a little swollen. It's good to be home in my own bed. Mark is a very devoted caregiver......I had him go golf the last 2 days I was in the hospital...he needed a break!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Too funny....about seeing all the tools and having an option! Good thing you had a relaxant first. I was thinking, if you hadn't of done these surgeries, you could've gotten a parrot to put on your shoulder and play pirate limping around. Keep getting better!
ReplyDelete