I am getting my second knee replacement tomorrow (my left knee). My time to be there in the morning is 9:15 a.m. My surgery will be 1 1/2 hours after that. Dr. Smith performs 8 every Monday and 8 every Friday. He doesn't stop....the nurses tell me. He is finishing one person's knee or hip and the next patient is already for him. I am glad that I chose Dr. Smith. I really like him, his PA and staff. I really liked the hospital. I felt like I was at a really nice hotel......not a 5 star......but a very very clean place with great staff! Mark is still my caregiver....thank goodness for him. Ron and Mark went golfing yesterday. I knew he could use the break....
He has already lined up tee times for Tuesday and Wednesday while I am at the hospital. Great news! He needs a break. I am really tired of being home bound......I need a break from my little teeny weeny bedroom....thank goodness Boston and Pepsi come and snuggle with me......
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

By now I know you're through this surgery and all went well! Sounds like this DR was a good choice. I was apprehensive to ask Mark if I can get him out for a break, not knowing how you'd be alone. Now, of course, it will be awhile.
ReplyDelete