Thursday, July 8, 2010
Carol
This is a HUGE thank you to my sister, Carol. Carol comes up here to her second home every weekend or every other weekend. I had hesitated calling her to "PLEASE" come up to help me. I am pretty self- sufficient. She called the day before my surgery.....she said something like "I don't want to be in your way but if you want me to I will come up tomorrow. She didn't even need to finish the sentence....you know sister's....we know what the other one is going to say even before she says it!!!! I said ,YES I NEED YOU TO COME!!!!!!! I needed Mark...but having Carol come was the bonus I needed! Ron came along and of course he makes me laugh too! Carol and Ron helped with the dogs...Pepsi had a "cone" on his head and couldn't use the doggy door. I could not have done this without Carol & Ron! Thank you, thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'll come again if you need me.
ReplyDeleteP.S. You're welcome
ReplyDeleteit was our pleasure, I finally got to see you using that walker ha ha ha ha. Glad you're doing better.
ReplyDelete