Thursday, July 8, 2010
Staples come out today!
Mark and I went to Dr. Smith's office today to get my 36 staples out. I got a little woozy and I had to lay down. It reminded me of Duane Smith telling his story about giving blood. He always used to get woozy. I am not sure if he does anymore. Dr. Smith said I am anemic because I lost a lot of blood with the first knee replacement. He said I will more than likely need a blood transfusion with my left knee on Monday the 12th. He had to make sure that the transfusion was okay with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You need to let us know what blood type you are in case you need one of us to donate. I will get "woozy" (which is why I only donated once in my life) but, for you, I will sacrifice my A positive red stuff.
ReplyDeleteI can donate some to at least replace some in the blood bank if we don't match blood types. Let me know.
ReplyDelete