I received three calls today. One from Walgreen's. Two from my knee doctor's office. They said the drug I have been taking must be discarded immediately. The Doctor was calling to tell me the drug has been taken off the market and to throw out any remaining pills. He would be calling in a new pain killer. A second call from a nurse in his office called me to confirm I had discarded any remaining pills. Hmmmm....sounds like a class action suit must be brewing....anyway I thought I better log the drug on my blog....
Propoxyphene-N 100 W/Apap 650 Tabs (aka Darvocet)
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

good greif! on the bright side, maybe you'll see an attorney advertising on TV one of these days telling you to call if you've been on this drug.... $$$ big bucks in your future... "go ask Alice when she's ten feet tall, I think she'll know...."
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness!!! that's scary!! I wonder what happened....
ReplyDelete