Carol and I went to a Halloween Store today and she found some great "finds"!
I HAD to buy the "Dorothy" outfit for my dogs, Pepsi and Boston. I put the "Dorothy" outfit on Boston and tried to make Pepsi "Tin Man" with foil. This was really hard to dress them. Boston quite liked the "Dorothy" outfit. Pepsi hated the foil....he would hear it crunch and go running with his tail down. I NEVER thought I would EVER dress up my dogs for Halloween. I did this year because I made 8 "Dorothy" skirts for Heidi, MeKall, Ellie, Stacie, Emerie, Payton, Camille & Aspen. I couldn't stop laughing at the store.



The pictures of Carol don't show how great she looked! The wig is the greatest! The purple glasses divine! She and I went to a Trunk or Treat at a Church parking lot. We saw so many cute kids. Ron went to pick Mark up at the Airport. 

Carol and I didn't know 99.9% of the people there. We were sure they all thought we were a gay couple. Carol kept passing out the candy....she wondered why I wasn't helping...we would just laugh. I said in the olden days we would have said "are your hands broken"? "NO!" "You need to help then"! I guess you had to be there. We had a laughing good time! I hope your Halloween was as fun as ours! I still have a smile on my face! 
3 comments:
Ron said...
It was a fun night!! But the pictures don't do you ladies justice. Not to sound negative, but you were a good looking witch! :-) Costumes on dogs? No wonder dogs bite their masters.
October 31, 2008 8:03 PM
Just Too Swift said...
I said almost the exact same thing on my blog! Too funny! Linda got all into decorating her car and even had spooky music. It was so much fun!
October 31, 2008 8:09 PM
Alli Gibb said...
You guys look so cute! How fun!! You guys always have the giggles and they are contagious!
October 31, 2008 11:25 PM

Mom...I love the dogs! I can't believe you dressed them up! You guys look darling. You guys have so much fun together! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love it!! I am glad you and Carol dressed up! That makes you guys 'cool' Grandma's!! ;)
ReplyDeleteI like that you dressed up the dogs too!!
Everyone commented on our Dorothy outfits!! You did a wonderful job!! Thanks again!! :)