Carol, my sister and I make these for gifts. It has a "burp rag" that matches the holder. We both make them for our daughters to give for gifts as well. Carol & I love to make things together. We seem to come up with ideas ALL the time. If we see something we like....we look at each and say "I think we should make those"! And we do! I made one for my daughter's friend Tiani and she misplaced it somewhere. She asked Heidi if she thought I would mind making her another one! Of course! Tiani is like a daughter to me! Anyway, it made my day! Smile!Sunday, November 2, 2008
Diaper/Wipee Holder Gifts
Carol, my sister and I make these for gifts. It has a "burp rag" that matches the holder. We both make them for our daughters to give for gifts as well. Carol & I love to make things together. We seem to come up with ideas ALL the time. If we see something we like....we look at each and say "I think we should make those"! And we do! I made one for my daughter's friend Tiani and she misplaced it somewhere. She asked Heidi if she thought I would mind making her another one! Of course! Tiani is like a daughter to me! Anyway, it made my day! Smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The truth is, I'm the lazy one and it is Linda that MAKES me do all these projects. :o) She has so much energy she reminds me of a tornado in a box. I just THINK I'm going to whip up some project, but she actually MAKES whatever idea we cook up. What a woman! She even packages them up so cute. I love the diaper holder pouches and made a couple. I think I have some extra ones somewhere. Hmmmm....where did I pack those away! Could they be sitting next to my stamping collection or maybe by those 42 quilts waiting to be made. No wait, I think they are by all my card stock or my Cricut machine.
ReplyDeletethose are very cute
ReplyDelete♥MADDIE♥
You are so talented!! You can look at something and your minds starts ticking figuring out how to make it yourself!! I wish I used my machine more and I guess I need to teach my kids to sew! I think Tay especially would get right into it! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! I remember being little and you made my bed spread and canopy. I remember telling the other kids that you made it without a pattern!
ReplyDeleteYou two are 'almost' like Lucy and Ethel. (in a good way) I'm envious that I'm not a sister.
ReplyDelete