Well, we are getting ready to leave the Dealership...Mark tries the key...doesn't work....how could this be? Mark tries another key...this one works....he tries the key door bobs...first one doesn't work..the second one doesn't work..I am even more stressed out now. It appears someone gave "our keys and key door bobs" to someone who bought a different RV yesterday. I guess this is an easy mistake. Or is it? Our friend Rick is now shook up. We are trying to drive clear across the USA....and we only have ONE key....hmmmm. Breathe, breathe...the dealership calls the other buyers and yes their key door bobs do not work...one key doesn't work...they are mailing them back and trading for the real ones! Well,I guess we can always always call a locksmith in Oklahoma or ? if we accidentally lock ourselves out....off we go with ONE KEY!!!!Monday, November 24, 2008
Leaving the RV Dealership
Well, we are getting ready to leave the Dealership...Mark tries the key...doesn't work....how could this be? Mark tries another key...this one works....he tries the key door bobs...first one doesn't work..the second one doesn't work..I am even more stressed out now. It appears someone gave "our keys and key door bobs" to someone who bought a different RV yesterday. I guess this is an easy mistake. Or is it? Our friend Rick is now shook up. We are trying to drive clear across the USA....and we only have ONE key....hmmmm. Breathe, breathe...the dealership calls the other buyers and yes their key door bobs do not work...one key doesn't work...they are mailing them back and trading for the real ones! Well,I guess we can always always call a locksmith in Oklahoma or ? if we accidentally lock ourselves out....off we go with ONE KEY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment