This is a main trucking route. Beautiful scenery. Farms, rolling green hills...lush trees, etc. Snow is covered on the ground each side of the road. Weather is sunny and gorgeous. I made a mistake reserving the wrong KOA...$35.00. Thankfully that KOA refunded my stupid mistake. I called the KOA one paragraph up in the book in error.
We stayed in Wytherville, PA on Sunday night. KOA $27.00 all hook ups. Filled with gas, $1.59 a gallon. We are averaging 7.9 to 8 something per gallon. We went to Walmart...took 3 different people to give us directions. One cute lady chased after us and flashed her lights because we were going the wrong way to Walmart. She was so cute!! We were very grateful. She was awesome...
We purchased a new Tom Tom...thank goodness. A few groceries....drinks, water, etc.
Monday we are off to Knoxville, TN. to see the building we bought with 2 1/2 acres for CPE. The group treated us to lunch and a tour. They did a beautiful job with the building. I was so excited to see how they decorated it. It is awesome! Vicki, Scott's mother in law works for us. They have 5 employees now. She has 4 grandchildren. She has "Nana Night" every Friday for those 4 kids. They sleep over and have a big breakfast and play games. She is so cute. I met her about 5 or 6 years ago. She has been doing this since Scott's oldest was 4 months old. He is 13 now. We filled with gas. $1.59 gallon. We are now getting 8.5 gallons a mile. I guess this is okay considering the rain/wind we got today.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was so jealous, that is until I read your blog and received your text message today. I need to go take a xanax just to get over the anxiety I feel right now. Too many black, gray, orange, whatever buttons and whistles for me! Glad you're having some fun inspite of a ton of rain. :o)
ReplyDelete