Sunday, January 25, 2009

Two daughters born on this day many years ago

Today is Stacie & Camille's Birthday. They were born five years apart on this very day many years ago. It seems so weird to have our girls getting older. I guess this makes us even older as well. Our oldest grandchild, Jake is in high school. MeKall is in junior high...Madison goes into junior high school next year...wow. It seems like only yesterday that Jake was a baby. They all grow up so fast.
Mark has been busy cleaning the mouldings in the house. Friday he started painting the mouldings. They had a few scuff marks..this bugs him....I'm glad he has taken on this job I have had for the last 39 years. I love it!
I am starting to make my Valentine's for the little Valentine's in my life. I have 24 in all. They better watch their mailbox in the coming week.......

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe it has been so many years since they were babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing, "I guess this makes us older as well." It's unfortunate it works this way. By the way, Mark is making me look bad. I knew I should've visited him today! :-)

    ReplyDelete