I decided to keep this quilt for Mark and I. It has navy minky on the back. Navy is my favorite color. I actually made three quilts for Stacie, Heidi & Camille. I had given Alli's to her in June. Stacie surprised me by choosing a different print in one of my buckets of fabric. Heidi didn't really pick one....Camille wanted one that I had at the quilting store being "quilted". Heidi will have to choose one later......Sunday, November 22, 2009
Navy Quilt
I decided to keep this quilt for Mark and I. It has navy minky on the back. Navy is my favorite color. I actually made three quilts for Stacie, Heidi & Camille. I had given Alli's to her in June. Stacie surprised me by choosing a different print in one of my buckets of fabric. Heidi didn't really pick one....Camille wanted one that I had at the quilting store being "quilted". Heidi will have to choose one later......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment