Thursday, May 13, 2010
Mark got a ticket
Today Mark headed to North Salt Lake to play golf with his SLC buddies. They met at McDonald's on 7200 South and I-15. Mark was behind another car that "stopped" at the red light to turn right....and Mark made a rolling stop....is this really a stop? I didn't think so...and either did the cop on the motorcycle. You know Mark had a "warning" in Coral Canyon for this very same incident a few months ago (Jan 28th). Of course he gets a ticket the day before we are switching car, house and RV insurance. We are suppose to save almost $900.00 a year. I had already lowered all the deductibles, etc. That saved us about $200.00 a year with State Farm. Mark said the ticket will be $90.00 OR he can take a 2 hour online class for $39.00 and it will remove the ticket. I asked him when he was doing the 2 hour class time....hmmmmm. Ron, this ticket is the reason I believe he did not have a good golf day...if you know what I mean.....he was a little grumpy when he got home....hmmmmmm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dang, donut, eating, motorcycle-riding, tail light chasing cops!! I was wondering how his golf game went, thanks for clarifying this. Yea, the two hour on line class is worth it. Giecko?
ReplyDeleteBummer! Ron's a trained driver, so he NEVER gets stopped or ticketed. :O)
ReplyDelete