Tracey and Eric had these amazing costumes! Check out Tracey's mask and Eric's gigantic sword!
Lindsay and Lewis came as "Super Woman" and "Clark Kent" (Superman). The boy's all wore Spiderman costumes. I think Cohen said his was the mean or bad Spiderman. I can't remember. The five of them looked spectacular!
Carol was a witch. We forgot to bring an apple for her. You know the poisonous kind...Ron was portraying a "Don't ask...don't tell" person...So funny!
Mark wouldn't wear a costume until I nagged him. If any of you watched the "Middle" show....you know what I am talking about. He came as "Mark". I nagged him so much he put on cowboy boots, a hat, and a vest. I said to him are you "Woody" or "Indiana Jones"? He looked more like "Woody"....we just about froze to death. My witch hat blew off so I didn't even get to wear it. Last year Carol and I needed a fan to cool us down....it was so hot. This year we needed a jacket.....we bought three bags of candy with 150 small candy bars. Of course, we had a few at home and at the Trunk or Treat. Three wards came. We just about ran out of candy. I really enjoy talking to the little ones who come all dressed up. It's so fun. One little girl looked deep into Carol's "hand out bag"....like maybe she wanted a different candy. So darn cute. I am guessing she was maybe 2 or 3 at the most!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





It was a fun night, but so cold!
ReplyDeleteit was a fun night, but I have to remember to do a better pose for the picture :-)
ReplyDelete